Friday, August 8, 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - 110

Hello again readers!

I'm really trying to buff up my foundation collection. Drug Stores really don't make enough foundations for those who are super pale. 


The foundation is decently cheap, only around 5-6 dollars, and it's really easy to find, since you can pick it up at any drugstore.

I like the packaging, just sleek glass with a black cap. It's like a square version of the Revlon Colorstay in terms of packaging, really.

The formula for this foundation is a little runny, so it's really easy to over-distribute product onto your makeup palette or the back of your hand or a tray to apply to your face.

The product goes on really well, giving a light to medium coverage. It doesn't take much at all to get a flawless look, and if you need a little extra, it layers well. The finish is a satin look, not matte, but not dewy either. I however still set it with a powder since I have oily skin, and this product really soaked up that powder like a sponge, keeping it in place.

However, after a few hours, I noticed that it wore off, especially at high-points like my forehead ,my cheeks, my nose, and my chin. Also, around the rest of my cheeks, I could see little dots where the foundation would settle into the pores of my face, which wasn't appealing at all. It also had the added negative that when I wore it, it would cling to all of my dry skin on my face, it was just unfortunate.


Obviously it's not a good match colour wise... I was really expecting it to work, since in the bottle it just looks perfect, but out of the bottle it goes on darker, and then it oxidizes to an orange hue, so it isn't flattering on me at all.

I didn't have the highest expectations, since I've have heard negative things about this product, but sometimes you really just have to try a product to see if it'll work for you or not.

I didn't like it, but what were your experiences with this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment