Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mac Kitschmas Pigment

Hello again readers!

Onto my second MAC makeup purchase. I have two of the palettes, but not a lot of makeup. I'm building up my collection slowly...

Kitschmas was a pigment that I didn't think I'd ever want, honestly. It just didn't do it for me in the swatches I went to look for, and I decided I would never get it. Then I kept seeing other swatches, and makeup looks, and just collections with Kitschmas included and I found myself drawn to it yet again, and I went ahead and bought it.


It's such an odd pigment. It's a light pink, with lavender and silver shimmer/glitter and it's pretty unique. I can just tap a small amount in the center of my lids to get the halo effect with ease. The color since it's not so neutral, brightens up the eye and adds some color.

It also can be built up with a glitter glue to better payoff to stand alone, but I prefer it as a highlight.


I've also used this as a face highlight, and while I like it, it will not be appealing for everyone. 

This is one of those products that I'm happy to have, but it doesn't blow me away by any means. I just wanted it because it looked really pretty, even though I don't reach for it very much.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment