Saturday, April 28, 2012

OOTD and FOTD (Well, from Yesterday!)

Hello again readers~

So I have wonderful news! MY LAPTOP IS FIXED! Well, not so much fixed, as it just started working when the man we sent it to looked at it! I guess it just needed a break from my late nights on the internet! It was actually fixed earlier this week, but since I have had to write three papers in the last week, that just wasn't possible, though I hope to post more frequently since I have the hang of the new Blogger settings now. :) Now to show you my look for yesterday:

FOTD

Sorry that they look a bit off, I was crying quite a bit yesterday, and rubbed at them durring the transmission! (More of that later...)

 

 What I used:

- E.L.F. Mineral Primer
- Wet n Wild Baked Eyeshadow Palette – Bake-Off Contest (blue and black)
- Wet n Wild Cream Eyeliner in Black
- E.L.F. Small Angled Brush
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara

OOTD



- Camisole – Kohl's
- Star Top – Rue 21
- Black High-Waist Shorts – Levi's
- Blue Star Tights – Hot Topic
- Chucks – Payless


I was actually really happy I was able to wear these tights! I have had t hem for a long time, and never got around to wearing them! Since I only had to walk into Chemistry for about an hour and give a presentation, why not test them out?

 Yesterday was quite a blast, since I won a ticket (virtual ticket!) to see the VyRT with 30 Seconds to Mars~ I was so happy that I won the contest and took over my parents office so I could watch it on their desktop, while live-blogging about it on my laptop! 



I looked like this half of the time! :D There was a lot of technical difficulty in the first hour while they worked on the lag, and then it was smooth sailing. I laughed, I cried (especially during The Kill, where I bawled) and I laughed some more! Jared even almost set the whole place on fire! It was an amazing experience!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment