March's Top 5
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear in Translucent/Light: The powder is great, especially for summer. The coverage is light, it feels like I'm not wearing anything, and of course, it has SPF 50! I don't have to worry about receiving sunburns on my face throughout the day.
- Cover Girl Single Eyeshadow in Velvet Mist: It's a color I picked up just because I was cheap, but I'm glad I did. It brightens up my eyes, and is a great layering color, or just on it's own for a quick application on busy mornings.
- E.L.F. Mineral Primer: Keeps my face looking healthy, smooth, and oil-free throughtout the day, and aids with the application of concealer and foundation like a dream.
- Cassette Adapter: I got this from Amanda, and I love it! I just attach it to my Zune, and put it in my cassette player, and I can listen to my Zune in the car! It's wonderful since I don't have an adapter otherwise in my car like the rest of my family does.
- Plug Earrings: I love how they look on me, but I'm not so attracted to the pain that comes with it. I get the look, and I don't have to worry about that possibility of getting a blow-out and infecting my ears. :)
Thanks for reading~