Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Need to remember the eyelashes

Hello again readers~


Nothing much else to talk about, except lately I've been experimenting with outfits and makeup more often. I'm getting better, and I still have so much more room for improvement.


I'm oddly happy with my outfit, though I wish i would have tucked in the black tank. I'm  not too keen on having a large black band between my sweater and my jeans.

Sweater: Rue 21
Tank: Old Navy 
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Cato


Wah and I'm getting better at my makeup too! Though, a huge flaw I have, is I need to remember to wear false eyelashes more! It makes a huge difference in my look, especially since I like having a thick line of eye liner. It erases the lashes I do have... Shame.

I do struggle with blending, it's easier to do all one colour without the crease, but practice makes perfect of course.

What do you struggle with the most?

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment