Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wet n Wild - Spoiled Brat Trio

Hello again readers~

I picked this palette up and wasn't sure exactly when I wanted to swatch it, and it took me a while to figure out how to! After quite a while of taking space in my 'things to blog' tin, I bring you 'Spoiled Brat' by Wet n Wild.




Silver: Very pigmented. Only needed one swatch on my arm! Bright and gorgeous.

Black Shimmer: Falls a little flat... It has fallout, and needed to be swatched three times to make it appear so dark. It's a shame because I do like it, but it's lacking.

Pink: A little paler than I expected, but pleasant. 

Overall: 2/5

Unfortunately I didn't like this palette as much as I thought I would. I like the silver and the pink plenty, but I already have a shimmery black that also disappoints me, so I don't really need another. Also, this is an intense look to have, so I won't be wearing it too often. It looks really appealing, but it just doesn't soar for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment