Friday, July 24, 2015

FOTD

Hello readers!

It's been a really long time since I've posted a FOTD. I post selfies to my other social media, but I just never felt compelled to post any on here. I went to a party on Saturday, and I went all out with my makeup. I'm still learning and practicing, and I'm really enjoying it.



Products used:


-ELF High Definition Powder - Translucent
-Revlon Colorstay Ivory Liquid Foundation
-Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
-ELF Baked Highlighter Moonlight Pearls (to set the Luminizer)
-ELF  High Definition Under Eye Setting Powder
-Disney Dare to Dream Pocahontas Retractable Luminizer - Great Spirit


-ELF Exact Lash Mascara
-Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Single - Brulee (Brow bone)
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance


-Covergirl Clumpcrusher Mascara
-NYX Proof It! Eyeshadow Primer (for lash line)
-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Perversion
-NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Ash Brown
-Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum


 -Pocahontas Dare to Dream Beauty Book 
Shades used:

Heroine - Blending shade for crease and inner corner
Sycamore - Crease definer
Willow - Lid Shade
Ripples - lash line
Riverbend - inner lashline


I feel I went a little too dramatic, even if it doesn't look so bad in the photos. The highlight was really over the top, with the luminizer and then the highlighter on top to set it, and I went too much. I tried to fix it, but then I just accepted my fate. I also wish I went ahead and applied false lashes, but since I knew I'd be drinking, i didn't want to deal with removing them later on.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment