Monday, July 6, 2015

June Top 10

Hello again readers!

June was a wild month, Emma went home (which was really sad), and I turned 23! It's kind of wild to think about, really. 

I've been keeping it really simple this month, sort of like when I was in school. I've just been lazy, and soaking up being responsibility free since I graduated! It's kind of nice, but I know I need to go out and get a job. Bummer.

June Top 10

City Color Be Matte Blush - Papaya:
I'm really loving this blush, so so much. It's a bit more muted, and adds color but not too much pink. It's soft, and just my alley when I'm not going too crazy with contour or highlight on my face.

City Color Be Matte Blush - Toasted Coconut:
I picked this up, and it's too brown to be a blusher, but it's fantastic as a warm contour. I really like this because it warms up my face and let's me look a little healthy. 

ELF Mineral Foundation - Fair:
I wanted to give a mineral foundation a try, and so I picked this up. The coverage is light, but since my skin has been decently fine, it's been good enough.

ELF Mineral Concealer - Fair:
This is an odd concept for me, but I can definitely say it works, if your skin is really clear. After Pride, and being outside, my nose got a bit burned, as did the tops of my cheeks. So on one of the days I dusted this on top of the redness, and it softened the redness that peeked through. This is still a light coverage, but it's a bit more coverage than the foundation.

Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics Necromancy Blusher:
Gave this a whirl as a contour powder, and I fell in love with it. It's that beautiful grey toned beige that I love so much for that purpose. It hollows out my cheeks so well, and gives me the face shape I enjoy. Blends like a dream, and relatively easy to use.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Single - Nutty:
Just can't get enough of shadows that I just brush over the lid, and then pack on into the crease to add depth. Super quick and easy and almost no hassle.

ELF Single Eyeshadow - Pebble:
I've been using this as my eyebrow powder. Super quick and easy brows that take about thirty seconds tops. Great for when I don't want to mess with it, or just need a quick look.

MAC  Lipstick - Matte Royal:
I was a little wary of this lipstick at first, because it's BLUE, but my god, it's gorgeous. Got me looking like a space goth and then some. I love it, it's really flattering on my skin tone, and It wears so nicely. I do need to get a liner for it though, because it's a little hard to get applied just how I like it.

Colorpop Lippie Stix - Tootsie:
I wanted a color like the dreaded Lime Crime Cashmere (because I will not support the brand at all), but this one is like that, but also a lipstick! It's matte, but these mattes are really comfortable to wear on the lips. They're still a bit drying to  wear like other  matte lipsticks, but it's not an uncomfortable dryness.

NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Ash Brown:
I didn't get the hype over this kind of pencil, but now I completely do. It carves out eyebrows with ease, and fills them in quickly. I can get sharp looking brows without putting forward too much effort, and it has a spoolie attached to soften it up a bit. What a perfect product.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment