Saturday, February 8, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo Tenacious Teal, Silver Strike, and Inked in Pink

Hello again readers!

I'm still working on collecting all of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I just can't get enough of them! I have three more from the permanent shades to show you! (Which leaves about 12 others that I don't have... it's a never-ending battle apparently!)

Silver Strike and Tenacious Teal






Silver Strike is a bright silver metalic shade. It went on with minimal problems, and didn't take too much product to be opaque. I can see this as a great base shade, or for a quick all-over-the-lid look.

Tenacious Teal is a bright blue with a slight amount of green. It's really more of a blue than a teal, however.  It is one of those that looks fantastic, but  needs patience to work with. You have to add a few layers to really get a bold colour, and to get it even.

Inked in Pink


Inked in Pink is a fantastic dusty pink metalic shade. I fell in love at first swatch. This is one of the shades that is incredibly pigmented, with only a little bit of product applied.

I'm always so incredibly impressed with the Color Tattoos, and getting a  new one for my collection is like Christmas. I can't rave about them enough, because of how wonderful I think they are. They work great, are budget friendly, and can do multiple jobs with just a little bit of product.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment