Monday, February 17, 2014

NYX Butter Gloss Swatches


Hello again readers!



I've added two new butter glosses from the original launch to my collection, Creme Brulee and Peaches and Cream, (have you seen any of the 2014 collection yet? ;) ) and then I realized, I never swatched any of the others!

These glosses are phenominal, they're slick, they retain their shine, give a bit of a tint, and are pretty darn opaque for a lip gloss. These are great and really spice up your lip looks without any real effort behind them. :)

So far, I have 7 (now 8, but that's a new one), and I love them so much! NYX keeps launching new products that I just love with a passion.

Left to right: Creme Brulee, Vanilla Cream Pie, Maple Blondie, Peaches and Cream, Cherry Cheesecake, Peach Cobbler, Cherry Pie.
Creme Brule: Nude Pink.

Vanilla Cream Pie: Soft, bright pink.

Maple Blondie: Peach-toned pink.

Peaches and Cream: Bright, cool-toned pink.

Cherry Cheesecake: Orange.

Peach Cobbler: Warm red-orange.

Cherry Pie: Red.

Overall, I love all of them! Even the ones that are pretty similar. If you haven't tried them yet, I say go for it! You won't be sorry at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment