Monday, February 24, 2014

Sephora by OPI Polishes - Already Famous and Caught with my Khakis Down

Hello again readers!

Just a couple of old polishes to show off today. These were the Sephora by OPI polish that were discontinued to make room for the new Sephora X polishes. You can still find them at Big Lots shops, though I can't say for certain which ones you can find. It's like an adventure! I had to dig through a bunch of bins to find these.


Already Famous is a very sheer champagne taupe shimmer with glitter mixed in. This was with three coats, and I can still see the nail bed. The formula wasn't terrible, a little runny, but it was so sheer it felt like it wasn't doing much. By itself, it leaves much to be desired, however, I would recommend layering it over a similar colour to boost it. I can see it shining with a little help.


Caught with my Khakis was irresistible, truly. It's a beautiful army khaki green creme. It was a little runny, but I didn't have a lot of problems, just a bit of pooling. It also wasn't fully opaque with one, so I used two coats to even it out. I am so in love with it! I can't help myself around army coloured polishes.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment