Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines' Day

Hello again readers!

This is late, but better late than never! Valentines' Day has come and gone, and once again I was all-on-my-own-y. It was actually really wonderful this year, however.

The best part? I didn't even leave my house! I didn't have a date, or plans, so instead I just dressed up to have some me-time.




Red-themed makeup for maximum impact, and it was really a great thing that my eyebrows actually ended up looking great! Though, I noticed now my one eye wasn't blended properly. Oops!


And my outfit was as on point as my eyebrows.

Blazer: Rue 21
Warm Bodies Shirt: Hot Topic
Necklace: Forever 21
Choker: DIY
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Got to wear my new shoes! I'm still breaking them in, and I may need to buy some insoles for them, but they are so gorgeous I wish I could wear them all of the time.

Mum also bought me a new blazer for V-Day, and my parents got me a really wonderful card too. :') I was really happy about it.



As for what I really did, I had myself a truly romantic movie marathon with Warm Bodies and My Bloody Valentine. Nothing screams romance like zombies and serial killers.


Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a lovely V-Day yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment