Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hard Candy Flat to Fab Mascara - Review

Hello again readers~


With mascaras, it's usually it does something for me, or it doesn't help me at all. I'm pleased to say, that this product did something for me.


The mascara comes packaged in a cardboard tube, and it's eye-catching as well. Sleek, metallic violet that draws your eyes to it.

The product is 7 dollars, and can be bought at WalMart.


The tube is similar to the packaging. Sleek, metallic violet. It's slim, and has a decorative design on the cap (which I couldn't find a way to photograph, so I left it out.)

My first impression of this was right after I got home and brushed it through my lashes: whoa.


The brush is an hour-glass shaped design, and at first I was put off by it. It's hard to get all the lashes, but once you get the hang of it, it's not that hard. I used the top portion to go in after I brush it through to catch those little rascals that try to escape.

Does it instantly curl my lashes? Yes.

Does it add volume and length? Yes.

Even better? It doesn't clump very much at all! I don't have much trouble, and when I run into issues, I just run an eyelash comb through it and it fixes right up.

The only downside I really find, is that it occasionally will flake, and is NOT waterproof. At all. Which is a problem when I'm drivng and it's day-time, since sunlight makes my eyes tear up out of reflex.

Pros:

- Add volume, length, and curl to my lashes, as it claims, instantly.
-Quick to apply
- Can add additional layers quickly after.
-Decently priced for a drugstore mascara.


Cons:

-The brush takes some getting used to
- Isn't waterproof


Overall: 5/5
I love this mascara. To get extra oomph!, I layer my Maybelline Falsies mascara over it. I reach for this more than the Falsies, and it's a great way to get quick results especially if I'm just going out or to school.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment