Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hard Candy Glamouflager Concealer Review

Hello again readers~

I didn't purchase this myself, my friend bought it to use for a cosplay event, and then let me have it afterwards as a repayment for styling his wig for him.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light


The product comes in a plastic package. It doesn't really do much, but the design of the packaging is nice, and it clearly states if it's light, medium, or dark on the top.


It comes with a pencil, and a tube of concealer. It looks like it's not much doesn't it? Well you're wrong. A little goes a LONG way.


The dot I applied above, is enough to cover the flaws for my ENTIRE face. It's a heavy duty coverage product, that really gives a good impression. 

The pencil is darker, but this product is also used for covering up tattoos! You trace the tattoo with the pencil, and then apply the concealer until it's covered. I don't have any tattoos, myself, but it has such good coverage I'm confident it'll cover them up, even if you may need to add another coat for darker tattoos.


As you can see, it looks a bit cakey. It's easy to go overboard if you apply too much, because you only need a tiny amount on your face.

Pros:

-Covers up imperfections
-Heavy coverage
-Blends into the skin and doesn't mess up the application of foundation
-Cheap! $6. Though it doesn't look like much, since you only need a little, it lasts a long time.
-Easy to get at Walmart

Cons:

-Easy to use too much
-A little difficult to apply sometimes since it's so thick

Overall: 5/5

Even with the meager cons, I love this! It covers up blemishes and dark circles and acne scars like they aren't even there, and it helps with the overall look at the end of my makeup application.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment