January's Top 5
1. Hard Candy Flat to FAB Mascara - A nice mascara that's cheap, makes my lashes look full and long, and CURLS them instantly. A definite plus and a wonderful way to make myself look awake and fresh.
2. Clean n Clear Dual Action Moisturizer - I needed some extra help to clear up acne, and deal with the dry skin problem I was having. The acne is almost cleared up, and it made my skin so smooth once again.
3. Hard Candy Eye'm Tired - This is a life saver. A small application and it diminishes the look of under-eye bags and dark circles. A definite must.
4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Ivory - Loving it more than my liquid foundations. I only need a little amount and to apply it with my (clean!) fingers for a quick and flawless finish.
5. Sephora Crystal Nail File - Only had this for a short while, but I've already used it quite a few time. Quickly files down nails to shape, and doesn't tear them up in the process. I've used it over three times, and it doesn't even look like I used it yet!
Thanks for reading~