Sunday, February 3, 2013

January's Top 5

Hello again readers~

January's Top 5


1. Hard Candy Flat to FAB Mascara - A nice mascara that's cheap, makes my lashes look full and long, and CURLS them instantly. A definite plus and a wonderful way to make myself look awake and fresh.

2. Clean n Clear Dual Action Moisturizer - I needed some extra help to clear up acne, and deal with the dry skin problem I was having. The acne is almost cleared up, and it made my skin so smooth once again.

3.  Hard Candy Eye'm Tired - This is a life saver. A small application and it diminishes the look of under-eye bags and dark circles. A definite must.

4. Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Ivory - Loving it more than my liquid foundations. I only need a little amount and to apply it with my (clean!) fingers for a quick and flawless finish.

5. Sephora Crystal Nail File - Only had this for a short while, but I've already used it quite a few time. Quickly files down nails to shape, and doesn't tear them up in the process. I've used it over three times, and it doesn't even look like I used it yet!

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment