Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 10

Hello again readers!

Word on the grape vine, is that the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is a drugstore gem! Concealers and me, aren't the best of friends, but we should be. So far I found Glamoflauge, but a lot of the time it's just so overwhelming! It's a full-coverage concealer, and it's so easy to go overboard...

I wanted a concealer that will conceal spots and my dark circles, without brightening the area or getting cakey. Something that's harder to find than I thought. 


I picked this up at Walmart when I went after-Halloween shopping with my dad, and I bought the lightest shade...


Which just so happens to be too dark for my skin.

Unfortunate?Not at all! I was disappointed at first, but when I went to use it on my dark circles and my spots? It was perfect.

The darker colour doesn't draw attention to the flaws, and when I apply my foundation over it it blends out into a perfect finish.

The formula is great too; not too thick, but not watery either. It's creamy, and blends out with ease and without a streaky mess.

The price is good too, at a little over 5 dollars a pop!

For now, this is my go-to concealer that pushed Glamoflauge out of the way to steal the spotlight.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment