Friday, November 1, 2013

October's Top 5

Hello again readers!

October's Top 5:



1.) Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo - This is my favourite dry shampoo, and it's so handy. It makes my hair look great, adds a bit of volume, smells heavenly, and is really inexpensive too!

2.) Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Foundation in Fair/Light - I'm back to super easy and simple makeup. A quick application with a powder brush all over my face and I'm good for the day. It doesn't cake on my face, it doesn't make me look too made up, and it has SPF50. My favourite pressed powder to date.

3.) Benefit They're Real Mascara - I hate the wand, but I've been using this up so it doesn't go to waste. It does add curl, color, and a tid bit of volume. Quick and easy and I can just brush it on and go without worrying about transfer, since the formula is dryer than my other mascaras.

4.) Love and Beauty Brown Eyeshadow Single - I use this for my eyebrows, and sometimes just for a bit of definition in my crease. It's not the most pigmented, but it does the job.

5.) E.L.F. Small Angled Brush - I use this brush everyday. It's perfect for applying pigment to my brows, and for eyeliner too. I need to definitely pick up another one, since the other day I accidentally painted my brows with the eyeshadow tainted with gel lier!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment