Friday, November 1, 2013

Spooky Shopping Part 2

Hello again readers!

I went shopping again, for after Halloween goodies. It's the best, I can get things for 50+% off. It's fantastic! I went out, and got some really good finds.

Target:


I got a new pillow, two hand towels, a web rug, maroon lace tights, and a new pair of spiderweb tights.


A new flask. I missed out last year, but the design for this year is even better! The middle is a plastic container with little mixing sticks for drinks, and finally another mixer. I love them all so much.


And finally from Target, this Captain America beanie! I found them when I was with Michaela a while ago, and it was the last one! It fits so well, and it's so warm too...

Michael's:


I was really disappointed how little there was for Halloween... It was already all replaced with Christmas decorations. A little early, don't you think?

I got the ribbon I've been wanting, a box of orange lights for my room, and a new Hello Kitty tin for q-tips for my bag. It comes with candy, but I don't like cherry flavoured things.

Walgreens:


I picked up a journal/calendar, and a new memo pad for quick notes. The journal/calendar is really weird, it doesn't have things numbered, so I'm going to have to figure out a proper way to organize it.


And while there, I found this year's skull! I named him Chandler, and he is definitely the flashiest out of the three of the skulls I own.

Walmart:

My dad actually picked all of this up for me, with a quick run to Walmart to pick up another cup and the concealer.


New cups! I got a skull one last year, and we put it in the dishwasher... They aren't dishwasher safe, and my cup warped. :( Now I have two new ones, and two other ones. The poison cup is fantastic, and glows in the dark, but I have to colour one of the shapes in, because the spider has a lot of details to it....
And I was able to get the Maybelline Fit Me concealer for a good price, since I had a coupon.


And he bought me these wicked awesome sleep pants! I love the patterns for all of them, but the monochromatic orange ones are my absolute favourites. the pattern is awesome, and creepy in all of the right ways.

And when I got all settled at home, mum and dad gave me this wallet:


It's perfect! It's just like my 'batman' wallet, but with really creepy skulls. I'm using another wallet now, but I'll have to trade them out after the semester is over.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment