Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sinful Colors Holiday 2013 - Unwrap Me, Pine Away, and Purple Heart

Hello again readers!

Sinful Colors have a bunch of new colours  and new collections for the holidays this year, as well as some old favorites you may have missed! 

There are five: Mirror Metallics, Glitzed and Glittered, Tinsel N'Ice, Sheer Luster Topcoats, and Based in Style.

I wasn't too wild about many of them, unfortunately, but I did pick up three.

Unwrap Me

Unwrap Me is a nail topper with red, and multi-sized black glitter in a clear base. It's from the Glitz and Glittered collection. It reminded me of Hard Candy - Masquerade, but the black glitter wasn't overwhelming. It's festive, without screaming 'Holidays!'. 

The application went well, and there wasn't any glitter lifting off the nail.

I used one coat over Wet n Wild - Teal Slowly and See

Pine Away

Pine away is a bright metallic green.  It's from the Mirror Metallics collection.

This color really screams Christmas, out of the three that I purchased. Application was fantastic, but clean up was a bit of a bummer. This polish stains if you're not careful.

I used two coats.

Purple Heart


Purple Heart is a metallic purple. It's also from the Mirror Metallics collection.

This one is absolutely gorgeous in the bottle, and it transfers perfectly onto the nail. It didn't give me any trouble, it applied well, and cleaned up well too.

I used two coats.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment