Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick - Rosebud and Coral-ine

Hello again readers!

Quick swatches of some of the Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks. I am obsessed with these lipsticks, and I just keep buying more when I see ones I don't have... It's a bit of a problem.



Rosebud is a beautiful dusty rose color. Rose lipsticks are perfect for me, gives me an almost my-lips-but-better appearance, with a flush. The pigmentation is great, and the formula for this was so smooth.

Coral-ine is a warm, red-orange coral. It's darker than I'm used to, but not in a bad way. It also leans orange, which can make your teeth look really yellow. I don't actually mind the yellow-teeth look, because I do like this colour. The formula for this product was also really smooth too.

Sometimes the formulas for these are really dry, and hard to get an even application, and sometimes you get some that are really smooth and almost creamy.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment