Monday, August 24, 2015

ELF - Disney Belle Face Palette -

Hello again readers!

This ELF Collection has been out for what seems like ages, and it's finally on clearance! This is the only product that I wanted, and so I thought I'd share it around the time I shared the Dare to Dream Collection!



The Belle Palette packaging is nothing exceptional. A white plastic, with a clear plastic lid with cute gold vine and rose decals, and a rendering of Belle on the cover. Sort of like the eyeshadow packaging for both the Belle collection as well as the Frozen collection.


The face palette is a well rounded palette, that I see myself getting a lot of use out of. The bronzer is not too shimmery, but not flat matte either, that leans a little warm to add warmth to the face. The blush is a nice soft peach color with a hint of shimmer. The highlighter is something I know I love, a nice frosty white with some gold. I really think this palette is a winner, and it applies so well on the face.

I'm not sure if this will work if you have dark skin, however. The pink is very light, and the highlight is a white-base, than can lean ashy.

I think it's a good palette for me, and if you're light to medium skin, you should check this out!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment