Friday, August 7, 2015

Mini Sephora Haul

Hello again readers!


Just a small Sephora Haul, from when I went to Vegas. I only bought one thing, but that one thing tipped me over 100 points, and I cashed it in for something I knew I was going to love.


I picked up one of the Lustre Matte, Long-Wear Lip Color in Nude Pink Lustre. I have a very small wishlist when it comes to the Sephora line, and I picked this one out for myself. I'm a sucker for neutrals.


The product is applied with a wand applicator, with flat sides. It picks up just enough product so you don't have to keep pushing the wand in the tube and pulling out more product, you can get an even application with just pulling the wand out once.


The color isn't necessarily nude, not to me. It's a white-base light pink with just a hint of beige in it to keep it "nude". It doesn't suit me very well, but I keep wanting to make it work.

The formula is really something I wasn't expecting. It did not have a mousse texture like the NYX Matte Lip Creams, and it did not have a liquid texture like the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks either. It has a sort of a thick cream texture. It doesn't dry down quickly, it takes a few minutes, but I find that even when it does dry down to a semi-matte finish, it wears comfortably.

I got a few hours out of this lipstick, up to four, with inside-wear being the biggest issue. Aside from the color, I really enjoy the formula.


I cashed in my points for the Elizabeth and James White Nirvana perfume rollerball mini. The notes included are; Peony, Muguet, and Tender Musk.

I love this perfume, so much. I wasn't a fan at first, but it wears so well on my body chemistry. I can't get enough of it, and this rollerball is something that I consider precious in my collection. I want to use it all of the time, but I don't want to use it up until I know I can replace it with a full-size. It's a beautiful, sophisticated scent that lasts all day on me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment