Wednesday, July 3, 2013

E.L.F. Matte Lip Color - Rich Red

Hello again readers~

What better way to celebrate in July, than bright red lips! A while ago I picked up a new Matte Lip Color from E.L.F. on one of my many adventures, and now I'm here to bring it to you.

E.L.F. Matte Lip Color in Rich Red





This is a little different than the other matte lip colors I own, the others are a nude and a coral, this is a bright bright red. I like it enough, but I'm not in love with it.

Rich Red is a very bright blue-toned red, that isn't as opaque as I wanted it to be. I was expecting it to be like the other two I own, Nearly Nude and Coral, but it wasn't like that at all.

It took multiple swipes to get colour payoff, and it was a pain in my butt to get it to apply evenly. I enjoy the other two, just not this one. What a shame.

What's worse, the other two I own were soft and creamy and easy to apply, and this felt dry and pulled on my lips a little bit. 

Matte Lip Colors are 3 dollars each where E.L.F. products are available.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment