Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hard Candy - Fox in a Box in Spicy and Sweet, Bake Bronzer in Tiki, and Light Bright in Fair

Hello again readers~

I didn't want to just post these individually (too much time!) so I've decided to start compressing posts like these into just one. I went to Walmart and got some of the Hard Candy products off of my wishlist.


Lite Bright - Fair:






What a little H.G. I have here! I've been using the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer under my eyes to erase the dark circles, and though it works, it's a really heavy concealer... Lite Bright is a light-weight concealer that instantly brightens under your eyes with a brush-tip applicator. I was a little hesitant to get this, since I'm so pale as it is, but it didn't disappoint! It was easy to apply, erased my dark circles, and didn't fall into the creases! I fell in love with this little gem, and it's already scored a place in my daily routine. Lite Bright concealers are 6 dollars at Walmart.

Baked Bronzer - Tiki:




I bought Tiki since I've seen it raved a few times for being a great highlighter. I'm not a huge fan of highlighters, but I love one! It's a baked bronzer that's really pigmented, even without being applied wet! It's a light champagne colour, and is absolutely perfect as a highlighter. It reminds me a lot of the High Beam from Benefit, except I like this better! It's a little expensive at 10 dollars, but there's so much product here that I don't even mind the price tag!

Fox in a Box - Spicy and Sweet:






 I was a little iffy about buying this one too. It's a blush, in a box. Interesting packaging to say the least.. Fortunately, it outshines it's packaging and soars on it's own. It's four different colours that combine into a very warm coral shade. I love coral blushes, they suit me very well, and this is no exception. The colours all compliment each other, and when they are blended out make a wonderful flush to the cheeks.

At the end of the day, I fell head-over-heel for all of them!

I wish little gets like this always had a happy ending, but I can't be that lucky. :)

Thanks for reading~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment