Sunday, July 14, 2013

Updates

Hello again readers~

It's that time again when I clean out the photos from my phone, and purge them here. 


When my cousins came into town, we all went to a Shlafly's for dinner. It was interesting, nothing I'd want to do very much, but it was cool to try a bunch of different beers and ales with my family. Their Summer Ale was really good, sort of citrus taste to it, and I kept startling because it reminded me of sparkling grape juice.


On the 4th, mum took me shopping at Rue 21 since we had a coupon for 40 dollars off an 80 dollar purchase, and I picked up a pair of these shoes. They are a bit hideous, but holographic anything instantly takes a hold of my heart. I adore them really, even when my sister threatens to chuck them in the bin. They're glorious.


I went to do errands last week, and I just gradually lost pieces. It was too hot for leather, too hot to wear my hair down, too hot for the heels I was wearing. I felt really confident to begin with, and then by the end of the day I was just comfortable. I did get the damaged ends cut off of my hair though.

Jacket: Gift
Top: Rue 21
Jeans: Rue 21


Last bit is Thursday I felt pretty confident with myself. The tube-top kept riding up, but I felt fantastic! Channeling my inner-Stiles.

Flannel: Rue 21
Tube-Top: Rue 21
Belt: Thrifted
Jeans: Rue 21
Shoes: Target

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment