Monday, July 1, 2013

June's Top 5

Hello again readers~

It's been quite a while since I did a Top 5 post! It's not that I have forgotten, it's just that my favourites haven't changed much in that time! I wore the same makeup everyday, the same routine, and since the end of the school year happened I gave up and really buckled down into a quick routine to get me to school on time so I could spend more time stressing about my grades! Always a hassle.

Anyway, I kind of stretched this a little, since there's actually 7 things in the photo, but I counted it since it's the same product but in a different color. Moving on.

June's Top 5


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded and Seashore Frosts - This month I haven't been going crazy with the eye looks, so I've been boring and sticking with my two favourite color tattos: Barely Branded and Seashore Frosts. I use Seashore Frosts as as all-over-the-lid colour, and Barely Branded for a brightening base to my smokey eye looks. What I love about these most, is that they keep all day, and are waterproof. I can get caught in the rain or sweat, and they'll still look fantastic.

2. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - The whipped formula is perfect for when it's cooler, but the liquid formula is better for the summer! It lasts me all day, and doesn't melt off as quickly as the whipped does. I wore this especially when I was in Vegas, and even when I broke a sweat (gross,I know) it didn't fade on me. Definitely a plus since summer is killer.

3. Milani Infinite Liquid Liner in Everlast - I really don't think I can stress enough how much I enjoy waterproof things that really work for me. It's killer to take off, but it lasts ALL day long, and it's a great black eyeliner too. It's easy for me to pull off thin lines, thick lines, even winged looks with ease.

4.  Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer - I'm still experimenting with this, and out of all of the eyeshadow primers I own, this is the one that's really sheer. It keeps my eye makeup on for most of the day without issue. I keep reaching for it, and soon I'll have to do a comparison with the others in my collection.

5. Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial and Luna - Celestial was instant love from the moment I saw it in the tube (I love rose coloured lip products), but Luna was a surprising love for me! These two were the ones I reached for most so far, and I always get a wonderful look when I wear them.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment