Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Spoiled - Mar-Zi-Panna and Green To Be Heard

Hello again readers~

Spoiled came out with 7 new polishes, and I went and snagged a couple for myself.

Both polishes I got were cremes, and they were both wonderful. They were almost a one-coater, but evened out with two and were absolutely wonderful for me. Not too much trouble, and the formula was really good.




Mar-Zi-Panna is an aqua creme. I know there's a bad knick right on the ring nail, but there was a hair stuck to it and I pulled it away, and I didn't notice it was so bad until I put the photos on my computer. Clean up was a little tricky though.




Green To Be Heard is an absolutely gorgeous green creme. This polish does stain, so be careful!

I was really impressed with these, and I managed to strike two polish colours off of my wishlist. :)

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment