Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sinful Colors - Shock and Awe + Comparison with Sinful Colors - Endless Blue

Hello again readers~

I picked up this polish from Target a bit ago, seeing them in a little bin. It's the only one I wanted, as the others were warm colours.

This is one of those polishes that were exclusive to Target, priced at 2 dollars each, and like I said, displayed in a bin. Not the most attractive display, but they were all bright and it caught my eye.


Shock and Awe is a bright, blue-violet creme polish.



And it applies wonderfully in two coats, I didn't have any problems with it.


Comparison to Endless Blue:


Endless Blue, Shock and Awe, Endless Blue, Shock and Awe


I was a little turned off, of how these two polishes were. Shock and Awe is so similar, just blue-violet instead of cobalt. They were too close in colour for me, though if you collect Sinful Colors polishes or have a desire to have multiple different shades, then this is just as great as the other polishes.

For me, it wasn't something I needed.

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment