Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Hello again readers~

It's Independence Day (There's still 6 minutes left!)

Thought I'd throw a few pictures together since I actually put a look together. I only wore a blue tank, my red skull scarf as a belt, and my favourite blue jeans, but it was still 'festive' enough. I only prided myself in my makeup.


It got too hot, so mum braided my hair for me! 




Eye:
E.L.F. Eyebrow Gel and Powder in Medium
Hot Topic Blush in Red
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Waves of White
NYX Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Blue
Wet n Wild Blue Eyeshadow from the I <3 Matte Palette
Benefit They're Real Mascara
E.L.F. Waterproof Mascara

It was really fun making the look, and it went well!


It was hot, I smell like gunpowder, but it was fantastic!

Thanks for reading, and happy 4th!~

No comments:

Post a Comment